Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
1. Selfie stick with built-in Bluetooth shutter and phone mount 2. Wrist strap
3. Water-proof carry bag 4. USB cable 5. User manual
Selfie Stick User Manual
1. Do not dismantle or modify the product;
Disposal of Electronic Products
2. Do not store the product in wet conditions;
3. Do not keep or use the product near the heat sources;
4. Do not let water or any other liquid flows into the inside part of the products’ interface. This would
cause damages to the product.
1. Do not place the product as household wastes;
2. Please dispose of discarded electronic products properly according to local regulations;
3. We encourage you to participate in electronics recycling program.
Bluetooth Selfie Stick
Rotate the selfie stick clockwise to lock at your desired length
(as per PIC⑤)
Place your mobile phone into the phone clip (as per PIC⑥)
Unfold the phone holder of selfie stick
(as per PIC①—②)
When the groove matches to be a straight line (as per PIC④),
you may adjust the length of the stick freely.
Rotate the selfie stick counterclockwise to unlock
(as per PIC③)
Removable Thumb Screw
Foldable phone holder 270° rotatable
Recharge Indicator (R
Micro USB Charging Port
USB Port to Power Plug
1. Long press the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the Bluetooth Selfie Stick. Slow flashing of
blue light indicates matching status, when the device is searchable by cell phones. Device name is
2. The blue light stops flashing when the matching is completed successfully. Short press the shutter
button to take photos.
3. Long press the power button for 3 seconds to power off.
4. If no action is taken place within 3 minutes after successful connection, the Bluetooth Selfie Stick
will enter standby mode to save power. Short press the shutter to wake it up
If no action is taken
place for 1 hour, the selfie stick will automatically be turned off.
5. If you are unable to take photos successfully, please check the battery level. Please recharge the
Bluetooth Selfie Stick with USB cable if necessary.