Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Want more information about your FitForm Inversion Table?
1. Be sure to watch the instructional DVD
2. Read the Owner’s Manual attached to the table
3. Call the customer service at 1-888-817-1702
4. Visit www.FitForm-Inversion.com
- To reduce the risk of injury to persons:
• Read and understand all the instructions, view the instructional video, review all other accompanying
documents, and inspect the equipment before using the inversion table. It is your responsibility to
familiarize yourself with the proper use of this equipment and the inherent risks of inversion, such as
falling on your head or neck, pinching, entrapment, or equipment failure. It is the responsibility of the
owner to ensure that all users of the product are fully informed about the proper use of the equipment
and all safety precautions.
• Close supervision is necessary when the inversion table is used near children, or by or near invalids or
• Use the inversion table only for its intended use as described in this manual.
not recommended by the manufacturer.
drop or insert any object into any opening.
use or store product outdoors.
use if you are over 6 ft 6 in (198 cm) or over 300 lbs. (136 kg). Structural failure could occur
or head/neck may impact the fl oor during inversion.
allow children to use this machine.
• Keep children, bystanders, and pets away from machine while in use.
• Keep body parts, hair, loose clothing and jewelry clear of all moving parts.
• The inversion table has no user serviceable parts.
• This product is intended for indoor home use only.
use in any commercial, rental or institutional
use the equipment without a licensed physician’s approval and a review of the medical
contraindications, as noted in the Owner’s Manual.
• Failure to assemble and/or use the equipment as directed may void the manufacturer’s warranty on this
product and could result in injury or death.
• Choose a level surface for assembling and operating the table.
• Follow each step in sequence.
• Make sure that all fasteners are secure.
test and inspect the table. Make sure the table rotates smoothly to inverted position and back.
replace defective components immediately and/or keep the equipment out of use until repair.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS COULD
RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
Before you begin:
Review all steps before beginning assembly and read all precautions before
using the inversion table. Carefully adhere to the Assembly Instructions and Owner’s Manual to
help ensure user safety and product integrity.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THE INVERSION TABLE.
ITEMS FOR ASSEMBLY
Carefully remove the individual parts from the carton. You should have all of the
items listed below. If any items are missing or damaged, contact the Customer
Service number listed on the front of your Owner’s Manual.
Items for Assembly
Main Shaft with
Front Ankle Clamp
Rear Bar Assembly
Rear Bar w/
Foot Pieces (2)
Roller Hinges (2)
Before reading further, study the drawing below to familiarize yourself with the
important components of your new FitForm Inversion Table.
Set the A-Frame so the base points
up (Figure 1). This will give you
downward leverage to properly
assemble the Stability Feet. Steady
both sides of the A-frame so the legs
do not swing open.
Determine which is the right and left
Stability Foot by the imprinted letters
“R” and “L” on each foot. Place
each foot on the A-frame so that the
letters will face inward toward each
other and the longer part of the foot
faces forward (Figure 1A).
Once the Stability Feet are in place,
turn the A-frame over.
Open the A-frame and make sure
the Spreader Arms are locked and
the front of the Crossbar is facing
you (Figure 2).
The Stability Feet MUST sit fl at on the
ground. If the A-frame is not level,
check the assembly of the Stability
Check the table to make sure that the
A-frame sits level on the fl oor.
Assemble the Stability Feet (FF-1102) and
the A-frame Base (FF-1101)
Lock the Roller Hinges (F5-1064)
onto the Bed Mat (FF-1130)
• For ease of assembly, rest the
Bed Mat against the side of the
A-frame (Figure 3).
• Open the Cam Locks on each
side of the Bed Mat (Figure 4).
• With the grooved Pivot Pins
facing outward, insert the
Roller Hinges into the brackets
on each side of the Bed Mat.
The Roller Hinges must slide
between the Cam Locks and
• Make sure the Roller Hinges are
in the same hole setting on both
• Push down on the Cam Locks
(Figure 4A) to secure the hinges.
Figure 5 shows the Roller Hinges
engaged correctly (in setting 3).
Refer to the Owner’s Manual for an
explanation of the hole settings. If you
are unsure, use setting 3 to start.
1 2 3
Attach the Bed Mat (FF-1130) to
the A-frame (FF-1101)
• Holding each side near the
Roller Hinges, pick up the Bed
Mat and stand at the front
of the A-frame where the
Crossbar is located. Lower
each Pivot Pin into the A-frame
hinge plates one side at a time
• Make sure that both Pivot Pins
are seated at the base of the
slot in the hinge plate
(Figure 7). Check to make
sure that the self-locking hooks
have closed over both Pivot
Pins, and the table rotates
Failure of the self-locking hooks to close over both Pivot Pins is indication of
improper assembly and if not corrected, could result in serious injury or death!
Insert the Main Shaft (FF-1120) into
the Bed Mat (FF-1130)
• With the height adjustment
settings on the Main Shaft facing
up, slide the end of the Main
Shaft into the Main Shaft housing
• Pull out the Height Selector
Locking Pin to allow the Main
Shaft to slide in farther (Figure 8).
For the purpose of easy assembly,
slide in the Main Shaft and release
the pin in the last height setting
(Refer to the Owner’s Manual for
proper height adjustment before
• The Main Shaft must rest against
the crossbar of the A-frame
(Figure 9). The crossbar prevents
the table from rotating forward
when the user steps on the Foot
Platform. If the Main Shaft does
not rest on the crossbar as shown
in Figure 9 then the Bed Mat has
been assembled backwards onto
the A-frame and this must be
corrected before use.
Rotate the Front Ankle Clamps
on the Main Shaft (FF-1102)
• Pull up on the locking pin of the
Ankle Clamps (Figure 10).
• Pull outward on the spring-
loaded Front Ankle Clamps until
the square tubing is disengaged
from the Main Shaft. Do not
over-stretch the spring.
• Rotate the Clamps
counterclockwise so that the pin
holes face up (Figure 11).
Re-engage the square tubing
into the Main Shaft.
Install the Rear Bar Assembly
With the rounded corners
of the rear foam Heel Cup
facing down, insert the Rear
Bar with one Heel Cup (IA-
1113) into the large hole at
the bottom of the Main
Shaft (Figure 12).
• Insert the Bolt (IA-1116) from
the rear of the Main Shaft
to secure the Rear Bar, and
tighten the nut with the
provided (Figure 13).
• Slip the other Heel Cup
(rounded corners down) onto
the Rear Bar and push the
Rubber Plug (F5-1056) into the
Rear Bar (Figure 12).
Install the Foot Platform Assembly
• Slide the Foot Bar (IA-1119) with
one Foot Piece (IA-1118) in the
hole beneath the Ankle Clamps
• The Foot Pieces are designed with
a High and Low setting. Position in
the Low setting (Screw holes facing
up) for ease of assembly.
Slide the other Foot Piece onto the
Bar (Figure 14).
• Insert the screws (IA-1123) into
the Foot Platform (Figure 15)
and tighten with the provided
NOTE: Refer to Owner’s Manual for a
description of the settings.
Install the Handles (FF-1140) in the
• Insert the Handles into the A-frame
• Insert the bolts (IA-1148) from the
inside of the A-frame, and fasten
with the nuts on the outside of the
A-frame (Figure 16A). Tighten with
wrenches provided (F5-1088).
Attach the Tether (F5-1007) to limit
the degree of rotation
• Unfold the adjustable Tether and
clip it to the U-bar on the underside
of the Bed Mat (Figure 17).
• Test the table by hand for smooth
and steady rotation.
• Ensure that all fasteners are secure.
• Watch the instructional DVD.
• Read the Owner’s Manual.
• Please complete and mail your
warranty card, or submit it online at
• For your reference, the serial
number can be found at the base
of the Bed Mat on the back.
Read the Owner’s Manual thoroughly
before using the FitForm. Improper settings
could result in serious injury or death!
CHANGING THE ROLLER HINGE SETTING
• Stand with your legs on either side of the Main Shaft.
• Reach under each Roller Hinge with your index fi ngers.
Use your thumbs to release the locks over the Roller Hinges
(See Figure 19).
• Lift both sides of the table out of the A-frame at the same
time. You may rest the table on the Crossbar of the
• Unlock the Cam Locks for each Roller Hinge. Change
the Roller Hinges to the desired setting (1, 2, or 3) (Figure
• Re-lock the Cam Locks. Replace the Roller Hinges into
the hinge plates of the A-frame.
STORING THE INVERSION TABLE
• Pull the height selector locking pin and slide the Main
Shaft in all the way to the Ankle Clamps. Engage the pin
in the storage setting.
• Rotate the table opposite from use until the table has
turned 180 degrees and rests against the Crossbar on
• The legs of the A-frame base may then be folded
together for compact storage. (See Figure 21).
This operation may pinch
ngers if not done
slowly and carefully.
BED MAT: REMOVING/CLEANING/TIGHTENING
Note: The step only applies if you have the FitForm Standard
fi nd it easier to remove the Bed Mat while the
table is in its storage position.
• Pull up on the plastic tension clips to loosen the
• Release one corner at a time, then slide the Bed Mat off
• The Bed Mat should be washed in cold water on the
gentle cycle. Replace the Bed Mat on the table frame
while it is still damp.
ADJUSTMENTS / MAINTENANCE / STORAGE
1 2 3
If you have any problems assembling the equipment,
or questions about its use, please contact customer service at:
U.S. patents apply.
Specifi cations subject to change without notice.
© FitForm 2010 International Law Prohibits Any Copying,
Any modifi cation to this device will void the UL Listing.