Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Installing the Cell Phone Adapter
The Style CPA-110 Cell Phone Adapter lets you connect Motorola
MicroTAC™ II, PL 550/950, or Slim Lite phones
to your boat’s cellular antenna.
· Marine Products
6111 Shakespeare Rd., Columbia, SC 29223
· Fax: 803-
w w w . s h a k e s p e a r e - m a r i n e . c o m
©1998 Shakespeare Co.
1 Antenna adapter cable
1 Replacement black cap
1 Replacement flex antenna
1. Extend the cell phone’s retractable antenna as far as it will go.
2. Unsnap the antenna’s black base cap at its base with a thin
bladed screwdriver. See picture #1.
3. Pull the coil assembly out of its socket and slide it away from
the phone along the antenna.
4. Unscrew the antenna from the
phone by twisting it counter-
clockwise. See picture #2.
5. Snap the (supplied) black replacement
flexible antenna into place in the phone’s
antenna socket. The small metal connector
at its base should point toward the back of
the cell phone. See picture #3.
6. Snap the supplied replacement black cap into
position. See picture #4.
7. Connect the adapter cable to your ship’s antenna,
and plug the other end into the connection at the
base of the replacement antenna.
· Form I-CPA-110 J: rev.