Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact us Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM PST
at (888)726-8520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Compact HEPA Air Purifier
Thank you for purchasing the LV-H132 Compact HEPA Air Purifier by Levoit. We are dedicated
to providing you with quality products so that you can see a better you. Should you have any
questions or concerns about using your new product, feel free to reach out to our helpful
customer support team at (888)-726-8520 or by email at email@example.com. We hope you
enjoy your new product!
Table of Contents
Care & Maintenance
IMPORTANT: Please read, understand, and comply with all of the instructions provided in this manual before using the
device. Failure to comply with the instructions given in this manual and/or using the device in ways other than the ones
mentioned in this manual may result in serious injury and/or damage the product.
• DO NOT immerse air purifier in water or liquids, doing so my result in damage to the appliance, electric shock, or fire.
• DO NOT clean the appliance with water or any other liquid to avoid electric shock and/or a fire hazard.
• DO NOT use the appliance if the plug, the power cord, or the appliance itself is damaged.
• DO NOT allow children to play with or near this purifier. Keep this appliance away from children.
• DO NOT block the air outlet and inlet by placing items on the air outlet or in front of the air inlet.
• This air purifier should not be used as a substitute for kitchen or bathroom ventilation or vacuum cleaning.
• This appliance has a polarized plug, always make sure it is correctly plugged into a polarized electrical outlet.
• To avoid fire or electrical shock hazards, always make sure this appliance is plugged into a 120V AC electrical outlet.
• If the electrical outlet used to power the appliance has poor connections, the plug of the appliance becomes hot. Make
sure you plug the appliance into a properly connected wall socket.
• DO NOT place this appliance on soft surfaces like sofas or beds; the air purifier may tip over and block either the air inlet
• Always place and use the appliance on a flat, stable surface.
• Always allow 15 in. (38 cm) of clearance on all sides of the purifier.
• DO NOT sit or place anything on top of the purifier
• DO NOT place the purifier directly below an air conditioner to prevent any moisture from getting into the purifier.
• Make sure all filters are properly installed before you turn on the appliance; remove the packaging from the filters inside
the air purifier before use.
• DO NOT use any other filters with this air purifier. Only use Levoit LV-H132-RF replacement filters for this unit.
• Avoid hitting the purifier with hard objects.
• Always unplug the appliance before lifting or moving it.
• DO NOT insert fingers or objects into the air outlet.
• DO NOT use this appliance with indoor smoke-type insect repellents or in places with oily residues, burning incense or
• DO NOT use the appliance near gas appliances, heating devices or fireplaces.
• Always unplug the appliance after use and before cleaning it.
• DO NOT use the purifier in a room with major indoor temperature changes as this may cause condensation to build up
inside the appliance.
• The appliance is only intended for indoor household use under normal operating conditions as stated in this manual.
• DO NOT use the air purifier in humid environments.
• The appliance does not remove carbon monoxide (CO) or radon (Rn). It cannot be used as a safety device to prevent or
clean up accidents with combustion processes and hazardous chemicals.
• This appliance should be kept at least 6.5 feet (2 meters) away from electronics that use radio waves.
• This appliance should only be used in rooms with temperatures between 40°F and 110°F.
• DO NOT attempt to repair this device in any way or use any replacement components or parts to modify the air purifier.
Doing so will void your warranty. Contact customer service immediately if your appliance is no longer working.
• WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, DO NOT use the appliance with any solid-state speed control
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
2. Air outlet
3. Air inlet
4. Power button
5. Night light button
6. Filter reset button
7. Fan speed button
8. Power cord
9. Nano-silver pre-filter
10. HEPA filter
11. Activated carbon filter
12. Filter cover
13. Anti-skid pads
Top view of filter
Bottom view of filter
1. Flip over the purifier to reveal the filter cover. Turn the
the filter cover counterclockwise to the unlock position
and remove the cover.
2. Remove the filter from its plastic packaging. Reinstall
the filter with its pull tabs facing the opening. The
HEPA filter should be facing the opening. Place the
nano-silver pre-filter on top of the HEPA filter.
3. Replace the filter cover on the air purifier, making sure
the arrows on the housing and filter cover align. Turn
the filter cover clockwise to the lock position to secure
the filters; the filter cover should snap shut on the
4. Place the air purifier on a flat, stable surface. Connect
the purifier to a an electrical outlet and the device
will chime, indicating that it is connected to a power
• Always allow 15 inches of clearance on all sides of the
• Ensure the air filter is properly positioned in the
purifier before use.
Tabs should face
The Filter Reset Button
Press once to turn on or turn off the air
Press the Night Light button once to turn on
the air purifier. Press the Night Light button
once more to dim the light, and press the
button again to turn off the light. Press and
hold the Night Light button to turn off the
button lights on the air purifier. To turn the
lights back on, press any button except for
the Power Button.
NOTE: The night light will remain off as a default setting
when turning on the air purifier.
• When the Filter Reset button lights up, it does not
necessarily mean that you must change your filters.
However, it is important to watch out for the following
signs of expired filters:
• Increased operating noise
• Decreased airflow
• Clogged filters
• Increased presence of odors
• The environment in which the air purifier is being used
may also extend or shorten the lifetime of the air filter.
Using your air purifier in an environment of relatively
high pollution may mean you will need to change the
air filter more often.
• If the air pollution in your environment is very
high, there is a possibility that the filter may not be
Lights up when the air filter needs to be
checked or replaced. Press and hold the
Filter Reset button for 3 seconds after
checking or changing the air filter in the
purifier. (See The Filter Reset Button.)
Press the Fan Speed button to cycle
through the three fan speeds of the air
purifier. Please note that the purifier will
automatically default to level 2 when it is
Care & Maintenance
• Wipe down the housing with a soft, clean cloth.
• DO NOT immerse the purifier in water or liquid
• If necessary, wipe the housing with a clean damp
cloth, then immediately dry the housing with a
separate clean cloth.
It is recommended to change the air filters about every 6
months—this is based on the average daily use as well as
the average air quality in the U.S. The Filter Reset button
will light up to remind you to check the air filters; this light
will turn on sooner or later based on how often you use
your air purifier.
If the Filter Reset button has illuminated, please
remember to reset the air purifier after checking the
filters by pressing and holding the Filter Reset button for
3 seconds (See Resetting the Air Filter Lifetime).
6. Replace the filter cover onto the housing, making sure
the arrows on the housing and filter cover align. Turn
the filter cover clockwise to the lock position.
7. Follow the instructions in the Resetting the Air Filter
Lifetime section to complete the filter replacement
Tabs should face
1. Turn off and unplug the air purifier.
2. Flip over the purifier and remove the filter cover.
3. Remove the old filter.
4. Clean any remaining dust or hair inside the purifier
using a vacuum hose. DO NOT use water or liquids to
clean the purifier.
1. Plug in the air purifier and turn it on.
5. Remove the new filter from its packaging and place it
into the purifier with the pull tabs facing the opening.
The HEPA filter should be facing the opening.
Replacing the Air Filter
Resetting the Air Filter Lifetime
If your air filters can no longer filter fresh air, they must be
changed to ensure the lifetime of your air purifier. Follow
the steps below to properly install new air filters in your
unit. You can also scan the QR code to purchase new air
completely effective and may need to be replaced
before the Filter Reset button lights up.
• Please remember to reset the air purifier after
changing the air filter.
• DO NOT wash and reuse air filters. The air filters
cannot be be cleaned manually.
• Only use Levoit LV-H132-RF True HEPA Filters when
changing the filter for this device.
The air filter lifetime must be reset if the Filter
Reset button lights up.
2. While the air purifier is on standby, press and hold the
Filter Reset button for 3 seconds.
3. The Filter Reset button light will turn off, indicating that
the reset is complete.
Force Resetting the Filter Lifetime
When using the air purifier in a heavily polluted
environment, the lifetime of the air filter may be
significantly reduced and the filter may stop filtering air
properly. You can change the filters even if the Filter
Reset button does not light up. Follow the steps below to
force reset the filter.
1. Replace the air filters as mentioned in the Changing &
Replacing the Filter section.
2. While the air purifier is on standby, press and hold
the Filter Reset button for 3 seconds. The Filter Reset
button will light up.
3. Press and hold the Filter Reset button again for 3
seconds; the Filter Reset button will now turn off. The
reset is now complete.
Air purifier does not work.
Plug is not connected to an electrical
Connect the plug into a powered electrical outlet.
Power button is not on.
Press the power button once to turn on the air purifier.
Significantly reduced airflow.
Filter packaging has not been removed
Remove filter packaging before use.
Fan speed is low.
Press the fan speed button to adjust fan speed.
Filter is dirty or has not been replaced.
Replace the filter.
Not enough clearance on all sides of
Ensure there is at least 15 in. ( 38 cm ) of clearance on
all sides of the purifier.
Poor air purification quality.
Room is too large for the air purifier’s
Ensure the room is smaller than 86.1 ft² ( 8 m² ).
Air inlet or outlet is blocked.
Remove objects blocking air inlet or outlet.
Filter is not properly placed in housing.
Properly place filter as noted in the Set-Up and
Changing & Replacing the Filter sections. ( page 9 )
Filter reset light is still on after
replacing the air filter.
The air filter’s lifetime has been
Press and hold the filter reset button for 3 seconds
until the button lights up. Press and hold the filter reset
button again until the light turns off.
AC 120V / 60 Hz
Rated Power :
86.1 ft² (8 m²)
110 ft³ / min
1 x Compact HEPA air purifier
1 x User manual
Should you encounter any issues or have any questions regarding your new product, feel free to contact
our helpful Customer Support Team. Your satisfaction is our goal!
1202 N. Miller Street, Suite A
Anaheim, CA 92806
Monday - Friday:
9:00am - 5:00pm PST
*Please have your order number ready before contacting customer support.
Terms & Policy
Levoit warrants all products to be of the highest quality
in material, craftsmanship, and service. effective starting
from the date of purchase.
Levoit will replace any product found to be defective
due to manufacturer flaws based on eligibility; refunds
are available within the first 30 days of purchase.
This warranty extends only to personal use and does
not extend to any product that has been used for
commercial, rental, or any other use in which the product
is not intended for. There are no warranties other than
the warranties expressly set forth with each product.
This warranty is non-transferrable. Levoit is not
responsible in any way for any damages, losses or
inconveniences caused by equipment failure or by
user negligence, abuse, or use noncompliant with the
user manual or any additional safety, use, or warnings
included in the product packaging and manual.
This warranty does not apply to the following:
• Damage due to abuse, accident, alteration, misuse,
tampering or vandalism.
• Improper or inadequate maintenance.
• Damage in return transit.
• Unsupervised use by children under 18 years of age.
Levoit and its subsidiaries assume no liability for
damage caused by the use of the product other than
for its intended use or as instructed in the user manual.
Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation
of incidental or consequential losses so the foregoing
disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you
specific legal rights and you may also have other rights
which may vary from state to state.
ALL EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY, ARE LIMITED TO THE
PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY.
Additional 1-Year Warranty
You can extend your one-year warranty by an additional
year. Log onto www.levoit.com/warranty and enter your
order number (i.e. Amazon or Houzz) to register your
new product for the extended warranty.
If you are unable to provide the order number for your
product, or if your product has been gifted to you, please
type a short note in the order number field along with the
date you received your product (i.e. “Gift received on dd/
Defective Products & Returns
Should your product prove defective within the specified
warranty period, please contact Customer Support via
firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Once our
customer service team has approved your request,
please return the unit with a copy of the invoice or your
LV-H132 Air Purifier
Default Warranty Period
Date of Purchase: