Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
For models: LEVFK16, LEVFK30 and LEVFK40
LEV0163/Instructions/Issue 1/January 2014/Page 1 of 2
Electronic Insect Killer Manual
These electronic insect killers utilise ultra-violet light, which is proven to be the most effective lure for light sensitive flying
insects, such as flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects. These insects are electrocuted by the electrically charged
metal grids. No chemicals, no smell, no sprays, no mess, pollution free and harmless to humans and pets. They are ideal for
using in houses, factories, food outlets, cold rooms, hospitals and other places.
LEV0163/Instructions/Issue 1/January 2014/Page 2 of 2
Disconnect power before repairing or
2. Children must NOT operate or play with the appliance.
3. Never put metal objects inside the grids while in
4. Keep away from flammables.
5. Check the local voltage before operating.
6. Hang or mount on a place where children cannot reach.
7. If damaged, the supply cords must be repaired or replaced
by a qualified electrician .
8. The flykiller
be used in garage, stable or similar
9. Clean the collection tray regularly.
1. Isolate the unit from the power supply, switch off and
unplug from the socket or disconnect at the fuse board.
2. Remove the collection tray.
3. With an anti-clockwise motion, unscrew the 2 screws
found behind the model at the top left and right hand
corners of the hinged protective cover.
CHANGING THE TUBES
1. Pull down the hinged cover to expose the UV-A Light
2. Twist the tube until its pins align with the exit slot of the
tube holder, the tube can then be released from one end.
3. Once this is done, you can easily release the other end of
the tube and remove from the unit. Repeat for the 2nd
1. To fit the new tube, carefully align the pins of one end of
the tube into the tube holder.
2. While holding the tube in position, make sure the tube is
located at its other end. When the tube is aligned at both
ends, slot into the tube holder and twist the tube to lock it
in position. Repeat for the 2nd tube. Replace both hinged
cover screws and re-fit the unit back into position, when
satisfied with this procedure reconnect the power supply
and switch on, the unit is now ready for use.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of
experience and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance
by a person responsible for their safety. Children must NOT
be allowed to operate the appliance.
• In accordance with European Directive 2002/96 EG
concerning waste electrical and electronic equipment
(WEEE), please return any electrical equipment that you
will no longer use to the collection points provided for
This symbol indicates that the appliance cannot be treated as
normal domestic waste, but must be handed to a collection
point for where electric and electronic appliances are recycled.
Information concerning where the equipment can be disposed of
can be obtained from your local authority