Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
A DIVISION OF HALL TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
GETTING TO KNOW
the * NEW *
“ SOFT LIGHT “
with MOTION ACTIVATION
PARTNERS IN INNOVATION
with motion activation
"LITERALLY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS"
Just reach over and
wave your hand
"nothing but a simple gesture"
and you've got
light you need to get around
Built-in soft light: convenient light on the nightstand
Motion activation: for nightlight on/off and snooze
0.9-in blue LED display
Display and nightlight brightness control
Dual-wake clock radio
Preset radio stations
1. SET TIME
OFF /SLEEP TIMER
Press to turn the alarm off , Press and hold to activate sleep Function.
Press to turn the radio , select between AM& FM bands
RECALL-STORE & SET TIME
In radio mode press to restore a stored radio station , press and hold a radio station, in
clock set mode press and hold to set clock time.
LIGHT BRIGHTNESS (ROTARY KNOB
Adjust light brightness .
Select radio frequencies when setting clock or alarm time. Press to Increase and
decrease time , or press and hold to increase & decrease time rapidly. When setting
light timer press to adjust the time.
VOLUME – AL1
SNOOZE LIGHT ON/OFF
select Alarm 1 wake source( beep, radio or off) . Press and hold to set Alarm 1 wake
time . In radio mode press to decrease volume .
Press to select Alarm 2 wake source (beep, radio or off) .Press and hold to set Alarm 2 wake
time. In radio mode press to increase volume .
SNOOZE LIGHT ON/OFF
Turn off the alarm momentarily . Turn the light on or off permanently.
Turn the motion activated light on when motion is detected. The light will remain on for 5
seconds by default.
Setting clock time
1. In clock mode, press and hold SET TIME until the clock ﬂashes to enter the clock
time setting mode.
2. Press CLOCK TUNE / to set the time.
3. Press and hold CLOCK TUNE / to decrease or increase the time value quickly.
4. The clock time is displayed in 12 hour format. The PM indicator appears to show
5. Press SET TIME to confirm and exit clock setting mode
Turning on/off the Radio
In clock mode, press AM/FM to turn on the radio. Press OFF to turn off the radio.
Switching radio bands
Press AM/FM to switch between FM and AM bands.
Tuning the radio
Press CLOCK TUNE / to adjust the radio frequency. Press and hold CLOCK TUNE / for two
seconds to automatically search for the next available station.
The Built In Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) helps to reduce drift on FM reception and
keeps the radio locked in on the FM station to which it is tuned.
This unit is equipped with an FM antenna at the back. Uncoil the antenna to its full length
for best reception. Tape the end of the antenna onto the wall if possible to improve
Tuning the radio
1.Press CLOCK TUNE / to adjust the radio frequency.
2. Press and hold STORE. Preset location PP0101 ﬂashes on the display. Press CLOCK
TUNE / to select desired preset number, then press STORE again to save the station to
that preset. This unit can store up to 10 stations. Your presets are stored one by one
from PP0101 to PP1010.
To recall a preset station
1. In radio mode, press RECALL. The current preset station number shows on the
2. Press RECALL repeatedly to select a desired preset station.
Setting alarm time
This unit allows two alarms to be set.
1. In clock mode, press and hold SET AL 1 to Set Alarm 1.
2. Press CLOCK TUNE / to set the wake time. Press and hold CLOCK TUNE / to decrease or
increase the time value quickly.
3. To confirm this wake time, press SET AL 1.
4. Select wake source.
Selecting wake source
You may choose beep or radio as your wake up source.
1. Before setting the time, make sure no audio is playing through the FM radio by
pressing the OFF button, then press SET AL 1 to toggle desired wake source (beep, radio,
– Wake to beep tone.
– Wake to radio. (You will wake up to your most recently tuned radio station.)
2.After setting Alarm 1, press SET AL 2 repeatedly to select wake source for Alarm 2.
3. To set Alarm 2, follow the setups listed above using the SET AL 2 button.
4.Tune to a valid desired station before you
to adjust the brightness of the display. There are 3 brightness levels – low,
medium, and high.
If the MOTION SENSOR switch on the back of the unit is on, then the light can be turned
on via motion.
You can set the duration that the light remains on after being activated by the motion
sensor. To do so, press and hold the DISPLAY/LIGHT TIMER button.
Then press CLOCK TUNE / to cycle through the available durations for the light timer (2
seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes,
'). When the light duration is set to ' the light will not turn off until you manually press
SNOOZE/LIGHT ON-OFF BUTTON.
DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS CONTROL