Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Mamba ESC, Brushless 5300KV
Motor, 3-Cell 11.1V Li-Po Battery
& Charger Included.
• THIS RADIO CONTROLLED RACING CAR IS NOT A TOY!
• THIS HIGH-PERFORMANCE R/C MODEL IS RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 14 AND
OLDER WITH ADULT'S SUPERVISION.
• THIS IS ONLY FOR YOUR REFERENCE BEFORE YOU OPERATE THIS MODEL CAR.
• FIRST-TIME BUILDERS SHOULD SEEK THE ADVICE OF EXPERIENCED MODELERS
BEFORE COMMENCING ASSEMBLY AND IF THEY DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND
ANY PART OF THE CONSTRUCTION.
• ASSEMBLE THIS KIT ONLY IN PLACES OUT OF CHILDREN'S REACH!
• LIPO BATTERIES ARE DANGEROUS AND MUST BE HANDLED WITH EXTREME CARE.
CHARGING AND HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS ENCLOSED WITHIN THE MANUAL MUST BE
ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES.
• TAKE ENOUGH SAFETY PRECAUTIONS PRIOR TO OPERATING THIS MODEL. YOU
ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MODEL'S ASSEMBLY AND SAFE OPERATION!
1:16TH SCALE BRUSHLESS 4WD RTR BUGGY
1:16TH SCALE BR
USHLESS 4WD RT
BEFORE YOU R
UN YOUR CAR
equired equipement for oper
1. Tools required for building and maintenance:
Precision ruler or caliper
Needle nose pliers
Thread locking compound
CA glue & rubber cement
Use thread lock on all scews that work loose.
PLEASE READ BEFORE STAR
Before you throw down this manual and unleash your new vehicle, please continue reading for
just a few short minutes. In addition to important safety precautions, just below you will also like
to thank you for your purchase and hope that you enjoy the wonderful amount of fun and excite-
ment that come from owning a high performance R/C vehicle. Whether you'll be hitting your
local racetrack this coming weekend or just racing your buggy down the driveway, experienced
racers and novices alike are sure to enjoy the performance and versatility of the vehicle 1/16
The vehicle is not intended for use by children without direct supervision of a responsible, know-
ledgeable adult. IRC racing shall not be liable for any loss or damages, whether direct or indirect
X2 body clip A
CML products are available from all good model shops. For a full listing check the CML catalogue or www.cmldistribution.co.uk
CML Distribution, Saxon House, Saxon Business Park, Hanbury Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. B60 4AD. Email: email@example.com
• Lithium Polymer batteries can be volatile. Whilst some of the instances listed below are rare, they can occur and it is
important for you to be aware of how to handle such situations. Failure to read and follow the below instructions may result
in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
• FTX, its distributors or retailers assume no liability for failures to comply with these warnings and safety guidelines.
• By using this battery, the buyer assumes all risks associated with lithium batteries. If you do not agree with these condi-
tions, return the battery immediately before use.
• The final use and preparation of the battery pack is ultimately beyond our control and those of our representatives and
retaillers. Your decision to use this product incorporates your agreement that you have read and understood the safety pre-
cautions listed below and on each battery pack, and that you agree to accept full responsibility for any injury, loss or dam-
age resulting from all circumstances surrounding your use or misuse of this product.
General Guidelines and Warnings
1) Only use the supplied
specific Lithium Polymer charger. Do not use a NiMH or NiCd charger
- Failure to do so may a cause fire, which may
result in personal injury and property damage.
Never charge batteries unattended.
When charging LiPo batteries you should always remain in constant observation to monitor the charging
process and react to potential problems that may occur.
If at any time you witness a battery starting to balloon or swell up, discontinue charging process immediately, disconnect the battery
and observe it in a safe place for approximately 15 minutes.
This may cause the battery to leak, and the reaction with air may cause the
chemicals to ignite, resulting in fire.
5) Since delayed chemical reaction can occur, it is best to observe the battery as a safety precaution. Battery observation should occur in a safe area
outside of any building or vehicle and away from any combustible material.
Wire lead shorts can cause fire!
If you accidentally short the wires, the battery
be placed in a safe area for observation for approximately
15 minutes. Additionally, if a short occurs and contact is made with metal (such as rings on your hand), severe injuries may occur due to the con-
ductibility of electric current.
7) A battery can still ignite even after 10 minutes.
8) In the event of a crash, you must remove battery for observation and place in a safe open area away from any combustible material for approxi-
mately 15 minutes.
11) Never store or charge battery pack inside your car in extreme temperatures, since extreme temperature could ignite fire.
1) Never charge batteries unattended.
2) Charge in an isolated area, preferably inside a tin and away from other flammable materials.
3) Let battery cool down to ambient temperature before charging.
Keep the run time to 5-6-minute sessions with 15-minute breaks.
Storage & Transportation
1) Store battery at room temperature between 40 and 80 degrees F for best results.
2) Do not expose battery pack to direct sunlight (heat) for extended periods.
3) When transporting or temporarily storing in a vehicle, temperature range should be greater than 20 degrees F but no more than 150 degrees F.
4) Storing battery at temperatures greater than 170 degrees F for extended periods of time (more than 2 hours) may cause damage to bat-
tery and possible fire.
Batteries that lose 20% of their capacity must be removed from service and disposed of properly. Discharge the battery to 3V/Cell, making sure output
wires are insulated, then wrap battery in a bag for disposal.
Product warranty is limited to original defects in material and workmanship. Warranty does not cover collateral damage. Due to the nature and use of
the battery there is no term warranty. Misuse, abuse, incorrect charging and other inappropriate use of this product are not covered under warranty.