Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Care and Safety Information
1. Keep the device and packaging materials out of the reach of infants and
2. Avoid subjecting the power adapter and other contacts to dripping or splashing
water and dry your hands before you use it. Do not place objects filled with
liquids such as vases, etc. on or near the device.
3. Make sure that the used power outlet is always readily available and never
hidden. In case of emergency, use the power adapter to separate the device
from the power network.
4. Keep your device away from all flames such as candles and do not set them up
in the vicinity of the device.
5. Keep the unit at least 10 cm away from other objects. Make sure the ventilation
is not covered by newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
6. For your own safety, do not use the projector during thunderstorms or lightning.
7. Relative Humidity is 5~35°C, 80% (Max.), non-condensing.
8. The battery is integrated with the device. Do not dissemble and modify. The battery
should be replaced by qualified service staff only.
9. Ensure that the ambient room temperature is within -10~55°C
10. During the operation, this product may heat lightly, which is normal.
11. Wait before using if the device has been moved from a cold location into a
warm one. Any condensation that has formed may in certain circumstances
destroy the device. As soon as the device has reached room temperature it can
be used without risk.
12. Handle the product with care. Avoid contact with sharp objects. Keep device
away from metallic objects.
13. Place the projector on a flat surface. Any collision or falling to the ground is
likely to damage the product.
14. Do not drop or disassemble the product otherwise the warranty voids. Opening
or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards.
Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
15. Use only the accessories supplied by the
16. Both product and user’s manual are subject to
further improvement or supplement without
17. Avoid facing directly into the projector’s lens.
FCC Compliance Statement:
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subjected to the following two conditions: (1)
this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this
device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to
provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in residential
installations. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency
energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause interference to radio or television
equipment reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,
the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Move the equipment away from the receiver.
- Plug the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/television technician for additional
You are cautioned that any change or modifications to the equipment not expressly
approved by the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to
operate such equipment.
If the time arises to throw away your
product, please recycle all the
Batteries and rechargeable batteries are
not to be disposed in your domestic
waste! Please recycle them at your local
Together we can help to protect the
Charging Mode Button
Projection On/Off Button
HDMI Male Plug
Volume/Up & Down Button
Micro USB Charging Port
Type A USB Port
* You can press both side
buttons to switch the top holder
to hold iPhone 5 or be a stand
while placing the projector on
Charging the product
Connect one end of the bundled USB cable
to the Micro USB port of the product and the
other end to iPhone power adapter for
* After 3 hours the projector is fully
charged, the LED light will be turned off.
* iPhone 5 power adapter is not included.
Connecting iPhone 5 or HDMI-out Devices
Connecting iPhone 5
1. Take out the HDMI compartment cover from the projector.
2. Insert the HDMI port end of Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter into the HDMI
connector of the projector.
3. Press both top side buttons of the front holder to switch it down.
4. Slide the iPhone 5 into the top side of the projector.
5. Press the top side buttons to switch back the front holder
6. Insert the lightning end of Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter into the iPhone
through the hole tightly as below illustrations indicates.
* Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter is not included.
Connecting HDMI devices
Use the optional HDMI cable to connect your HDMI-out device with the HDMI
port of the projector.
* HDMI cables are not included in the package.
Turning on/off the projector
Press the Projection On/Off button for 3 seconds to
turn ON or turn OFF the projector.
* It’s normal that the device will get warm due to it’s high
* Projector time different as source differences.
Adjusting the focus
Adjust the focus by using the focus wheel to get a
sharp and clear picture.
Please use Up/Down button to adjust the
To save power for extending projection time, please press Menu Button (M) for
one second till menu is displayed on the screen. And press Up button to enter
Eco Mode, then use Up/Down button to turn on/off the Eco Mode.
Adjust Aspect Ratio
If the picture is stretched or not display in correct
format the output format of your playback device is
different from the input settings of the projector.
Please press Menu Button (M) for one second till
menu is displayed on the screen. And press down
button to enter Aspect Ratio, then use Up/Down
button to switch between following Aspect ratios:
(1) 4:3 Pan and Scan: Image ratio is 4:3, it will cut the both side edge to
enlarge central image.
(2) 4: 3 Theme: Image ratio is 4:3, it will keep central ratio and compress the
image ratio for both side edge.
(3) 16: 9 Letterbox: Image ration is 16:9, it will be scaled down, to display
completed 16:9 original image.
Illustration for the three kinds of Projection mode:
Smartphone (Source) Screen
Pan & Scan (4:3)
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Theme mode (4:3)
Charging your iPhone 5/iOS Device
The internal battery of the projector can not only be used for projection, but
also charge your iPhone 5/iOS devices.
1. Please turn off projector before charging the iPhone 5/iOS device.
2. Plug the iPhone 5 lightning USB cable into lightning port of your iPhone
5 and USB port (Type A) of projector.
3. Press the charging mode button to start charging.
* Apple lightning USB cable is not in the package.
3 white LEDs stay on
Power capacity is between 80% to 100%
2 white LEDs stay on
Power capacity is between 45% to 80%
1 white LED stays on
Power capacity is between 10% to 45%
1 white LED blinks
Power capacity is below 10%
Projector is being charged
3 white LEDs blink
Charging iPhone 5/ iOS device
640 x 480 Pixels (VGA)
ANSI 50 lumens
Projection Image Size
152 mm ~ 1524 mm (6” ~ 60” Diagonal)
iPhone 5 with Apple lightning digital AV
adapter and home entertainment devices
support HDMI out, ex Notebook/Tablet/DVD
Player/Game Player Device
5V / 2A
5V / 1A
Embedded 3000 mAh, Li-polymer
Projection mode: up to 120 min
Charging mode: 100% recharge of the
iPhone 5 battery
Projection mode: 7.5W
Charging mode: 3.3W
5 °C ~ 35 °C
Dimension (L x W x H)
139 mm x 67 mm x 30 mm
Pico Projector, USB cable, Pouch, User’s
* We reserve the right for technical changes and mistakes.
The projector can not be turned on. Ensure the battery is fully charged.
The projecting image is too dark.
* Use the Projector in a darker
* Decrease the size of projecting
The projecting image is too blurry.
Adjust the focus by using focus wheel.
The temperature of the projector’s
surface is warm.
It is normal that this projector to
generate moderate heat during
The projector is turned on, but the
video can not be projected via
Please check your Apple Lightning
Digital AV Adapter is fixed well
between iPhone 5 and projector.
The projector is no audio via
Please check your iPhone 5’s voice is
When plug earphone into iPhone
5, and no audio output.
Please plug Apple Lightning Digital AV
adapter first and plug the earphone
after then the audio will be outputted.
The projector is turned on, but the
video can not be projected via
Please check your device if it supports
HDMI interface. If yes, please check
the source resolution of your device
output. Please refer the supporting
resolution as below and modify your
device output resolution.