Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
0845 600 4 900
White Rose Way | Doncaster Carr | Doncaster | DN4 5JH
BODY WORN CAMERAS
Quick Start Guide
Wearing Your PR5
The PR5 is supplied with two attachments.
- Klick-fast Dock
- Klick-fast Clip
The U on the Klick-fast dock should face up. When
docking, slot in upside-down and click around 180°
until the camera is orientated correctly. Adjust angle
using the swivelling head.
A screwdriver is provided for alternating docks. Take
some time to experiment with the best solution for
If your camera fails to respond it may need to be
reset. The reset button is located under the rubber
flap covering the USB port on the base of the unit.
Gently insert a paper clip and press for one second.
GMT Time & Date Stamp
The PR5 body camera is set to GMT. To ensure the
integrity of the footage and allow it to be used in
court, this time and date stamp can only be altered by
When the UK is experiencing BST the camera will be
one hour out.
This is perfectly acceptable in court and will be
recognised due to the recording date.
If you require assistance with the operation of your
PR5, please contact our technical support team:
0845 600 4 900
Charging & Recording
Charge the camera using the wall charger. It is
important to fully charge the battery before first use.
Maximum charge takes approximately three hours.
Charging via computer or car charger will take slightly
Recording Footage (Sound & Images)
- To record the slide lens cover/shutter down (ON).
- To stop recording slide lends cover up (OFF).
- File is automatically saved to internal memory.
Low Battery or memory almost full.
Charging. Fully charged when light goes out.
Camera connected to power and on.
Please ensure you ONLY use the cable provided.
Take care when inserting cable into the camera.
Accessing Footage (Window/PC)
- Plug the USB cable provided into
computer & PR5.
- Slide lens cover/shutter open.
- The unit will be auto-recognised in
- Alternatively locate the camera in
- Click ‘Open folder to view files’
- Select DVR
- Select folders titled by date.
- Double-click footage files to play.
- Drag the entire DVR folder or individual files into a
preferred location on your hard drive.
- Delete DVR from camera folder once copied.
Accessing Footage (Mac)
Follow instructions as per Window/PC to access
footage files. Depending on your OS you may require
a third-party programme to convert the AVI files into a
Trouble With Sound Or Image
To correctly view high quality HD footage from the
PR5 you may be required to install the K-Lite Codec
onto your computer the first time you connect the
Scan & Fix
- You may be asked ‘Do you want to scan and fix’.
- This is recommended so select the first option.
- Once scanned select ‘Close’.
- Follow instructions to access footage.