Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Wireless DMX512 Transceiver
Congratulations on your purchase
Of the LC-512X-F/M Transceiver
Please refer to the following
Procedure for linking transmitter to receiver
for proper wireless DMX512 transmission.
Following these basic instructions will allow you to enjoy wireless
transmission of DMX512 signals up to approximately
300 meters line of site.
The Wireless Transceiver stick transmits DMX512 data via wireless transmission between your DMX controller and DMX enabled lighting fixture by utilizing the 2.4G global open
ISM band, license-exempt use. It features efficient GFSK modulation, and employs 126 channel automatic frequency hopping communication to avoid interference.
• Stage lighting, theatrical performances, stadium lighting, temporary staging, city lighting, television broadcasting, conference centers, professional theaters, theme parks,
dance halls, bars, etc.
Features and Benefits
- Standard DMX512 three core interface
- Delay free transmission with no packet loss
- Transceiver, auto-switching
- RGB LED display working status and parameters, one-touch operation
- 126 band Automatic frequency hopping, automatically selects interference free band to ensure reliable communication
- 7 simultaneous groups available
LED color/group guide, activated by pressing small button within the transmitter or receiver:
1. Power the transmitter by plugging in the power transformer.
2. Within approximately three seconds power the receiver by plugging in the transformer.
3. Within approximately 5 seconds plug the now powered transmitter into your dmx controller. You will see the transmitter led blinking red.
4. You should now see the receiver blinking green to acknowledge it is linked to the transmitter and receiving signal.
5. You may now power down the receiver and move it to the desired location in the room. When you re-power the receiver it should begin blinking green to confirm connectivity.
6. If you are not able to connect please ensure the transmitter and receiver are on the same group (color) refer to the above color/group guide. If the transmitter and receiver are
not on the same group, depress the small internal button to change the color/group until the transmitter and receiver match.
7. If the process fails to link transmitter and receiver, unplug both and restart the procedure with everything unplugged.
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Statement
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept
any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications made to this device not expressly approved by
3Geyes Technology Co., Ltd.
may void the FCC authorization to operate this device.
The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or tv interference caused by unauthorized
modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the