Related Product Video
Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Refill Instructions - HP C6615D
HP DeskJet 810, 812, 815, 825, 840, 842, 845, 920, 940, 3810, 3816,
HP OfficeJet V45, V40, V30, 5100, 5105, 5110.
HP PSC 500, 700, 720, 750, 760, 900, 920, 950.
HP Digital Copier 310. HP
Original HP 15 Cartridge, Syringe & Filling Tube Black Ink 15ml
Ball Point Pen, Ink Rubber Plug
1. Remove the little bit of tape covering the filling hole on the
underside of the cartridge (fig.2)
2. Use a ball point pen to press the ball bearing inside the cartridge.
3. Remove the top from the black ink bottle and using the syringe
remove 10ml of black ink
4. Insert the steel filling tube into the filling hole. (fig.5). Push down
into centre of the sponge.
IMPORTANT: Cartridge contains a sponge and a slight resistance may
Inject ink. When ink overflows from filling hole or starts to
leak from print heads cartridge is full. Stop injecting immediately.
Blot printer heads with tissue before continuing to fill next colour.
IMPORTANT: Clean syringe with water and dry before refilling next
6. After refilling insert plug into the filling hole. (fig.6)
7. Use a bit of tape to seal the plug in place
7. Leave the cartridge to stand overnight on non-absorbent surface
this will ensure no leakage and give the ink time to fully saturate the sponge.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT LEAVE ON TISSUE.
8. Install cartridge and run a priming cycle.
PLEASE NOTE: The ink indicator level may need to be turned off.
Check your HP instructions manual for details.
ORDER REFILLS @ www.