Related Product Video
Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Thank you for choosing our GW-220 DIGITAL CCD COLOR Camera.
GENWAC hopes that both the quality and design satisfy your requirements.
Before proceeding to install or operate the GW-220,
please read and understand thoroughly the contents
of this Operation Manual.
For future reference we also advise safe keeping of this manual.
1. Use only the AD-603 or equivalent power adaptor for the GW-220. Power supplied without voltage
stabilization and/or the voltage range maintained at +6～7.5V D.C. may cause damage.
2. Do not expose the GW-220 to wetness or high moisture conditions. The GW-220 is designed and approved
for indoor use only.
If the location of the camera is outdoors or in an outdoor like environment, we recommend that you use an
OUTDOOR CAMERA HOUSING.
3. Avoid the striking of hard objects or dropping the unit.
4. Do not disassemble and/or modify the GW-220 or any of its component parts or accessories. GENWAC can not
be held responsible for equipment failure or any damage and/or trouble caused by such action.
5. Do not install the GW-220 near heat sources, such as radiators or heating air ducts, or in a position
subject to direct sunlight ※ , excessive dust, mechanical vibration or shock.
6. When installing the GW-220 in an industrial or commercial environment (i.e. within equipment housing,
near other electronic device, etc.) make sure to avoid any strong electromagnetic field, otherwise
the video output may be distorted and monitor clearness compromised.
7. Do not connect any power supply directly to the VIDEO OUT terminal of the unit. This may cause damage.
8. When a cable operation system, such as video/power multiplex transmission is being used, check the
specifications or requirements of your monitor for proper connection to the video signal terminal of the
9. Do not make connections and/or operate the GW-220 with wet hands.
10. Should the GW-220 not work properly, switch off the power and then, check that power and video terminals
are properly connected.
※ Sunlight shining directly onto the camera lens can cause damage to the CCD.
Using the contents figures below, check to make sure all parts are present before use.
③Tripod mounting screw holes.
Ensure that before any connections are made to the GW-220 the power is switched OFF.
1.Connect ④VIDEO OUT on the GW-220 to the monitor, using a coaxial cable with 75Ω impedance, such as
3C2V or 5C2V.
IMPORTANT NOTES ON THE MONITOR SPECIFICATIONS.
:Select a monitor with the same transmission mode as the GW-220,there are two versions,NTSC and PAL.
:A monitor with more than 500TV lines is recommended.
Do not use a monitor which uses a video signal/power multiplex transmission cable.
2.Connect the AD-603, AC adaptor to ⑤POWER on the GW-220.
3.Switch on the GW-220, monitor and all other allied equipment.
Remove the DC plug of the AD-603, AC adaptor immediately whenever the picture does not appear on the monitor.
4.Focus the ②Lens knob on GW-220 while looking at the monitor screen.
NOTE: Focusing can be achieved when the lens knob is turned clockwise or anti-clockwise.
: Be careful not to damege the lens when adjusting the focus.
1/3" Interline transfer CCD image sensor
Number of pixels
Unit cell size
1Vp-p 75Ω (unbalanced)
450 TV lines(center)
50dB (AGC OFF)
f=5.0mm F1.6(Auto iris lens) open～60000Lux.
WHITE BALANCE MODE
automatically adjust the color temperature of the illumination.
Γ ≒ 0.45
Back light compensation
-30ﾟC ～ +70ﾟC
-10ﾟC ～ +40ﾟC
Ｔｈｉｓ ｄｅｖｉｃｅ ｃｏｍｐｌｉｅｓ ｗｉｔｈ Ｐａｒｔ １５ ｏｆ ｔｈｅ ＦＣＣ Ｒｕｌｅｓ．
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2)this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired
The camera mentioned above does not comply with this regulation, if it is modified at your disposal.
GENWAC is not responsible for any inconvenience or the attendant damages to the video or audio and monitoring
recording equipment, caused by misuse, misoperation or improper wiring of our equipment.
If for any reason the GW-220 does not work properly, or if you have any questions regarding installation
or operation, please contact the distributor or dealer from which it was purchased.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Suite 6. Prel Plaza. Orangeburg New York 10962. U.S.A
Phone ; 914-359-1490
Fax ; 914-359-1391