Related Product Video
Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Package Contents
Upon receiving your TVGo A03, please make sure the following items are included in the USB
TV Super Mini package.
• Video & Audio in connecter
1.2 System Requirements
IBM PC or compatible
• Intel Pentium 4 2.4GB MHz CPU or better processor
• Minimum 128 MB memory (256MB is better)
• Minimum 100 MB hard disk space available
• VGA and with DirectDraw driver supporting 16 bit color or higher
• One free USB2.0 / 1.1 slot
• Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP
Chapter 2: Getting Started
2.1 Connect USB TV Super Mini
To install the TVGo A03 into your computer, follow the steps below:
1. Connect the antenna cable to the
2. Connect the Device to PC USB
2.2 Device Driver Installation for Windows XP
1. Once you connect TVGo A03 to
the USB port, you can just follow
the system’s prompted messages
to finish the driver installation.
2. When you insert TVGo A03,
system will show the “Found New
Hardware” dialogue box.
3. Click “Next” to start installation.
4. Select “Search for a suitable
driver for my device
[recommended]” and click “Next”.
5. Select “CD-ROM driver” and click
“Next” button to search driver.
6. Click “Next” to continue the
7. Click “Finish” to complete the
driver install. Check your
driver ”TVGo A03” from Device
Manager after installation.
1. Click “Next” button to start installing.
2. Please read the License Agreement
and click “Next” to begin copying
3. Click “Next” or choose setup folder
4. Then click “Finish” to complete the
installation of TVGo A03 and “Start”,
“Shut Down”, “Restart” to restart
Chapter 3: Launch the Software
for first time.
Click Start on Windows Taskbar, and then select Programs\TVGo A03
1. Click Start on Windows Taskbar, and then select Programs\TVGo A03
2. Click the AP of TVGo A03
3. Then the scanning device will start.
At the first time running, you should complete the setting and channel scanning.
1. Although the TV tuner on TVGo A03 is
fixed, you have to set up the country or
region right after the first time you
launch TVGo A03
2. Then press Search to scan the TV
3. After searching is finished, click OK to
start watching TV.
3.2 Watch TV or VCR
1. TV wall display: Show 4x4 TV wall on screen
2. Channel List: This is listing all available TV channel.
3. Channel control: Set channel up or down
4. Volume control: Adjust the Volume or mute.
5. Search TV channel: Click to search available TV channel.
6. Double click to full screen display.
3.3 Record Video
Click “Record” button to start recording
You can use the control panel or setting
table to set the video format. It can be
set to the following format.
1.TV wall display
6. Double click to full screen display
5.Search TV Channel
MPEG-1, 2,4; AVI, DVD, VCD,
3.4 Snapshot Image
Click the “Snapshot” button to capture
Click the “Setting” button to setup the
TVGo A03 supports BMP and JPEG
image format. Please choose your
3.5 Playback Video
Click the “Playback” button to Play the
Click “Play List” button to select video
Choose the video then click “open”
To exit the video playback window, press [Esc] or [ALT]+[F4] on keyboard
To minimize the video playback window, click "MoviePlayer" in desktop taskbar to
Hide Control Panel:
To hide video control panel, right click video window and select "Control Panel" to
Click to pop-up setting dialog, you can test the video playback; refer to "Playback
To launch image browse window and browse the snapshot or saved image in your
computer, refer to "Image Browse" page
To reverse play video
To forward play video
To slow reverse play video
To slow forward play video file
Click to play the current video file, click again to pause, click once more to continue
To fast reverse play video file
To fast forward play video file
To close sound. Click again to restore.
Drag the slider to adjust volume, or use Left and Right arrow on
Stop playing current video file
Save current video as BMP or JPG image, file is default named as snapshot time and
saved into C:\My Pictures folder. You also can open "Snap Setting" option in
"Options" dialog, set snapshot save directory, image format, and select rename after
snapshot or not, refer to "Playback Setting" page
Click to pop-up sub panel below main panel, the default list for the record
file is under the record directory, from which you can select the needed item to play.
3.6 Browse Image
Click the “Browse Image” to retrieve
the saved pictures.
You can use the “Browse Image”
software to control picture zoom in/out,
The top toolbar contains many function buttons for you to easily operate:
To renew display snapshot image in current folder.
Show/Hide path panel on left of window, which is for you to easily browse and select
Show/Hide image panel on left of window, through which you can easily preview
Set the current image as wallpaper for Windows desktop, click the right drop arrow
and you can select the wallpaper display mode.
To set appearance of image browse window, you can select your favorite panel
from the right drop box.
To shrink display current image
To magnify current image
You can select the matched display mode in the right drop box.
Full Size: Shows image at 100% magnification
Fit Image: Magnifies image to fit screen or window
Fit Width: Magnifies image to fit width of screen or window
Fit Height: Magnifies image to fit height of screen or window
Lock: Locks the viewer at the current magnifying level.