Related Product Video
Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Game Controller Introduction
Thank you for choosing the game controller.
The game controller is compatible with
PlayStation®2 and PlayStation®. You can use
it with PlayStation®2 and PlayStation® format
software. The game controller is a full
ergonomic design and equipped with the
function buttons in convenient positions to
ensure you comfort when playing your favorite
Game Controller Features
1. Directional Button
2. 10 Function Buttons
3. 3 Setting Buttons (SELECT/ A/D /
4. Left / Right Analog Stick
5. PlayStation® Standard connector
Game Controller Installation
1. Plug-in your game controller’s connector
to the PlayStation2® or PlayStation®
console port and make sure it is firmly
2. The game controller can be used with
PlayStation®2 and PlayStation® format
3. The game controller’s function is according to the game software you are using. For
details, refer to the game software manual.
1. Analog Mode: When the controller is in analog mode, the following buttons and
sticks may be operated in analog fashion depending on the features supported by the
software title. Refer to the game software manual for details.
PlayStation®2 format software
Directional buttons /
buttons / left analog stick / right analog stick / L1,
R1, L2, R2, L3, R3
PlayStation® format software
Left analog stick / right analog stick / L3, R3 buttons
2. Digital Mode: When the controller is in digital mode, all function buttons are
operated digitally, but the analog sticks will not work.
3. Vibration function: The game controller features a vibration function when the
function is available in the game software title. The vibration function can be set to
ON or OFF on the game software option screen.
4. You can switch to the appropriate mode for use. But some software makes this
adjustment automatically. In such cases, the software overrides the A/D mode
button. For details, refer to the game software manual.