Related Product Video
Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Game Device Features
1. Eight function buttons (including triggers)
2. Eight-way D-pad
3. Four quick-response action triggers
4. USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface
Game Device Installation
1. Make sure your computer is on. Plug the game controller’s USB connector into a
USB port on the PC.
2. Once you plug in the USB device, Windows XP/Me/2000 will detect it and install
the driver automatically. (If you are using Windows 98, just follow the instructions
on the screen to finish the installation).
3. Click Start/Settings/Control Panel and double click on the “Game Controllers” or
“Gaming Options” icon.
4. In the “Game Controllers” or “Gaming Options” screen, you can calibrate and test
your game controller before you play any game.
5. When you finish the calibration and test, you can now play any game.
Important: In order to get the best effects when playing, we recommend you calibrate
and test your game controller first. Especially if you reboot your PC or you re-plug in
the game controller to your computer, we strongly suggest you calibrate and test your
game controller again.
For more information or if you have any questions, please visit us through this Internet