Related Product Video
Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Hybrid DVB-T U6800 Stick
Quick install manual
1. Getting Started
Hybrid DVB-T U6800 stick is fully compatible for your desktop PC or laptop use. Its tiny
size design with high speed USB2.0 interface lets you enjoy digital (FTA) Radio and TV
programs and Analog TV programs.
Important Notice: “All channels are subject to coverage and may be changed from time to
time. Reception may depend on the type and condition of your existing aerial. Aerial
upgrade may be required. Please confirm coverage in your area.” We strongly recommend
that you install an outdoors antenna when you use the DTV receiver indoors.
• Advanced TV Application
Watch DVB-T/World Wilde Analogue TV and FM on PC
Rewind and fast forward live TV shows with Always Time Shifting recording
Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
Support HDTV Receiving
• Listen to DVB-T digital radio
Receive digital radio stations from your PC
Automatic station searching
Create favorite stations for convenient listening
• Digital Personal Video Recording
Schedule TV recording and save directly to your PC’s hard drive
1.2 System Requirements
Recommended OS system（Watching TV and recording）
2.0 GHz CPU
256 MB RAM (minimum), 512 MB RAM recommended
Sound card for audio
One free USB2.0 interface
CD-ROM (install driver & application)
Windows XP Service Pack2
1.3 U6800 Contents
U6800 DVB-T Hybrid Stick x1
Remote Controller x1
A/V Cable x1
USB Cable (Optional) x1
DVB-T Antenna (Optional) x1
Software CD (Driver/Application Software and Quick installation Guide)
2.1 U6800 Connection (Only DVB-T)
1. Connecting RF Converter to antenna (for analog TV) or digital antenna (for digital TV).
2. Connecting RF converter to DVB-T Hybrid U6800 TV Receiver.
2.1 Connecting DVB-T Hybrid U6800 TV Receiver to USB interface on your PC or
2.2 When you want to switch Analog, please switch to Analog Antenna (DVB-T Antenna
can’t receive the Analog TV Channel)
2.3 Input Connections
Driver and Software installation
Step1: OS will remind a new hardware-- “New Hardware Device”. Please choose “Cancel”,
When insert CD, OS will promote setup automatically.
Click “Software Install” or run
DVB-T_Install.exe, then press “next ” to continue.
Step3: Note whether it is correct to connecting device, If correct connecting, please click
Step4: Click “next” to continue installation
Step5:Click “Install” to continue installation driver
OS will promote to install devices，Click “Continue Anyway”
Click “Finish” to completely install the Driver Software
Step8: Installation of Total Media, Choose setup languag
Step9: Click “Next” to continue installation
Step10: Click “Yes” and then it will install “Arcsoft TotalMedia”
Step11: If you want to change the destination folder, please click “Browse” and click
“next” (Recommended is better)
Step12: Please click “Next”
Step13: Program starts to copy files.
Step14: Click “Finish”, the Arcsoft TotalMedia software is installed on your computer.
Step15: Click “Next” to continue installation “IR Receive”
Step16: Click “Install” and then it will install “IR Receive”
Step17: Click “Finish”, the IR Receive software is installed on your computer. System will
inform you to restart PC.
Step18: You will see that DVB-T application icons will appear on your desktop.
Step19: When all finished, please check on Control panel, select “System”—“System
properties”—“Device Manager”, you can see one device installed.
Conexant Livewire XT
4. Remote Controller Button List
1 TV/AV: Switch between S-Video, Composite, and TV
0 - 9: Channel Number Keys
5 MUTE: On/Off volume mute
Channel Up/Channel Down
VOL-/VOL+: Volume Down/Volume Up
Record: Record/Stop recording the current program
Play: Play a recorded program
Pause: Pause a program
Stop: Stops pre-recorded viewing and returns to live TV
Forward: Forward the current movie clip
Rewind: Rewind the current movie clip
Time-Shift: Time-Shift function
Snapshot: Takes a picture of what is on screen
Show/Hide Control Center: Show/hides the display panel
Full Screen/Restore: Switches from full screen to the
Shuffle: TV wall function
Power: Turns computer off
1. Can not lock any program channel when auto scan.
1. Please check if there is DVBT broad casting program in your area;
2. Please check if your signal condition is too weak, try to move the antenna around
and re-scan again, it is better to move the antenna near the window
3. Please check you connect the antenna and tightly
4. Please check you select right country in the Total Media software scan function
5. Please try to use an outdoor antenna and scan once more.
2. I do find some channels,, but this time I get fewer channels than last time
1. Maybe you moved antenna’s position or angle, try to find the better position and keep
the antenna vertical
2. The weather also can also affect your receiving signal quality, if the weather is bad today,
that is the reason
3. In some new start DVBT broadcasting area, the provider of DVBT broadcasting may
change their broadcasting power
day by day, try to find the best power strength.
4. If you put a CAN of cola on the antenna, that will make signal weak, please move them
3. When I watch program, Screen blacked out when playing or freezes on first
Unfortunately, you are in a weak signal condition. You can see that from the Yellow light on
the top of U6800. The reason is same as question 2.
4. Video playing but Audio failed
Please check the sound card or the volume setting.
5. Remote control does not work
1. Check remote controller batteries.
2. Check remote receiver: the light will be on when receive, that is showing it is getting
3. Check if you are in 5m between the U6800, don’t keep to far away.
4. Please point the receive window, that is to say, the angle of the receiving and sending is
6. Watching TV some time freeze or slow, also audio stroke
1. Please check your PC is not Pentium 3 or 2, U6800 need a high CPU to decoding DVBT
2. Please check you VGA driver is properly installed and updated
3. Please don’t run other high CPU loading software such as game and CAD.