Related Product Video
Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
AOD/ATS 238 (23.8”) metal case monitor
also available as:
A1Touch Solution BV
: +31-(0)45 574 81 90
+31-(0)45 574 81 91
NL-6367 BA Voerendaal
Black panelmount RVS panelmount
1. Monitor User’s Manual
Connection to the monitor
Plug and play function
Contents of the retail package
2. Touch options
1. Monitor User’s Manual
Connection To the Monitor
• Connect the signal(VGA) cable to the VGA port of computer. Tighten the
two thumbscrews by turning clockwise.
• You can adjust the connection for your PC environment.
• Plug the DC cord of the AC adapter to the power connector and the plug
the end of AC adapter to and electrical outlet socket(110V/220V)
• Connect DC cord of adapter (12V DC) to the monitor..
• AOD/ATS 215 is a Full HD (1920x 1080 pixels) LCD monitor.
• You can adjust brightness, contrast, horizontal & vertical positions by OSD
• menus and use auto adjust function for instant adjustment.
• High-qualified LCD Controller inside
• Compact space saving design and power saving mode
• 100% compatible with Windows PC environment without the installation of
• driver CD or software program.
Plug and Play Function
AOD/ATS 215 can be installed and connected automatically to any computer systems without
driver CD or software programs. Monitor will recognize the optimized value of video
mode by DDC(Display Data Channel) method that makes the graphic card of computer
to communicate with the monitor.
AOD215 supports VESA DDC 1/2B.
We strongly recommend that you carefully read this User’s Manual before operating
your LCD monitor. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS in this manual.
Please read and comprehend all using directives before use this machine.
Use the type of power indicated on the marking label.
Only use an adapter designed of the LCD monitor.
Do not remove any of the prongs of the monitor's three-pronged power plug.
Disconnect the power plug from the AC outlet if you will not use it for an indefinite period of time.
• Power and extension cord
• Use the proper power cord with ground conductor
Do not overload wall outlets or power cords. Ensure that the total of all units plugged
into the wall outlet does not exceed 7 amperes.
Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this product where persons will walk on
• Care and maintenance
Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation. Do not block or cover these openings.
Do not push objects of any kind into cabinet slots or openings. The screen surface is easily
scratched. Do not use paper towels to clean the display. Avoid touching it with your fingers, pens, or
• Turn off the AC adapter and the monitor over long periods when not in use.
menu select down up power
Power ON or OFF
Indicate working status
Orange: No signal
Launch OSD Menu or
Move to OSD Menu
Launch OSD Menu or
Move to OSD Menu
Select OSD Menu
On /Off OSD Menu
Adjust the brightness of the screen
Adjust the contrast of the screen
Adjust the horizontal position of the
Adjust the vertical position of the screen’s
Adjust the focus of the screen’s image
Adjust the horizontal size of the screen’s
Automatically adjust the horizontal position,
vertical position, horizontal size, and phase
Control the temperature of the color
Control the intensity of the color of screen’s
(usable when color temperature is USER
Adjust the color balance of the screen
Select one of the seven language
OSD H. Posi.
Select OSD MENU horizontal position
OSD V. Posi.
Select OSD MENU vertical position
OSD MENU disappear from over the screen
after setting time
Adjust the transparency of the OSD menu
Select one of the five language
Initialize the current mode & setting value
Analog signal (RGB)
DVI digital signal
Audio ON/Off select
Adjust volume level
AOD238 VGA+DVI, 23.8 inch metal case monitor with glare Projected Capacitive 10 pts touch
Black powdered monitor.
For panelmount version with full glass toplayer
23.8 inch, 16:9, a-Si TFT-LCD
1920 x 1080
0.2745×0.2745 mm (H×V)
89°-89° (Hor) / 89°-89° (Vert)
527.04×296.46 mm (H×V)
VGA + DVI
Plug and play:
Yes VESA DDC 1/2B
12 Volts, Adapter included
29 watt stand, 40 watt max.
Power consumption stand by:
4 watt max.
Temperature opration mode:
0 °C - 50 °C
Humidity operation mode:
10% ~ 90% R.H.
Enclosure560x337x50 mm (wxlxd);
For PCAP Panel mount front glass : 591x358x4 mm
OSD Key Menu / Select / Power / Down / Up
VESA / IBM / MAC
Contents of the Retail Package
Power cord VGA Cable (option) DVI Cable
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER.
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONELLE.
• The monitor does not respond after you turn on the system.
• Make sure that the monitor is turned on.
• Turn off the power and check the monitor’s power cord, AC adapter,
• and signal cable for proper connection.
• Appear the “ No Input the Signal"
• Check the connecting of the audio cable between the monitor and the computer.
• Appear the “ Input Not the Supported"
• Input signal are insuperable, reset the video mode.
• The appearance is not at the screen center.
• Use “AUTO ADJUST”, refer to the Controls section.
• The characters on the screen are too dim or too bright
• Choose fit color temperature, use “AUTO COLOUR ADJUST or manually adjust
• “RGB ADJUSTMENT, refer to the Control section.
2. Touch Options
Touch-options related to monitor size
Projected capacitive sensor
Heat tempered glas, glare is standard, non glare is option
Tempered glass with ceramic black borders, C-grinded, r=2mm
Acetone, ammonia-based glass cleaners, hexane, isopropyl
alcohol, methylene chloride, mineral spirits, turpentine, methyl
ethyl ketone, gasoline, kerosene, vinegar.
Around 5 ms for finger contact
Meets UL-1950 steel ball drop test
No activation force needed
Finger, glove hand (rubber, cloth, leather)
Mohs’ hardness rating: 7
Position accuracy (linearity)
less then 1%
Projected capacitive controller
USB is standard, RS232 (option)
Power consumption controller
50mA typical,50mV peak to peak maximum ripple and noise
USB: 1,1 Full Speed ('plug-and-play' compatible is standard)
-25 to 80°C
95% at 60°C, RH Non-condensing
USB: Single touch Max. 200 points/sec
Dual touch Max.points/sec each
Support operating system
Microsoft Windows: ME/2000,9x/XP/Vista/7
CE 2.12/3.0/.net/5.0/6.0 ; Embedded ; XP Tablet PC edition
Mac OS9, Mac OS X,(IBM, Intel CPU)
Linux: Red Hat (7.3/8.0/9.0), Mandrake (9.1/9.1/10) SuSE
(9.2,9.3,10,10.1) Fedora (Core I ,II ,III,IV,V,VI)
Yellow (Dog 3.x), Debian (Kernel 2.4.X/2.6.X), Ubuntu (5.1,6.06),
Android 2.0 – Google , Moblin V2 - Intel
QNX: RTOS v6.3
RS232 with PS/2
Metal case monitor
Metal case monitor + 2x brackets
Metal case monitor + bezel + 2x brackets
Metal case monitor + New Star TV Wallmount (FPMA-W115)