Related Product Video
Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Bluetooth / USB / FM / AUX
2.1ch Tower Speaker
PLEASE READ THE USER MANUAL COMPLETELY BEFORE
OPERATING THIS UNIT AND RETAIN THIS BOOKLET FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Precautions for use
• Unpack all parts and remove protective material.
• Do not connect the unit to the mains before checking the main voltage and before all other
connections have been made.
• Do not cover any vents and make sure that there is a space of several centimeters around the unit for
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this aparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. This product is equipped with a 3 wire grounding type plug having a third(grounding) pin.
10. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug.
11. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other.
12. A grounding type plug has two blades and third grounding prong.
13. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug
does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
14. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
15. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
16. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus.When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid
injury from tip-over.
17. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
18. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in anyway, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or
objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not
operate normally, or has been dropped.
19. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled with liquids,
such as vases,shall be placed on the apparatus.
20. Minimum distances(e.q. 10cm) around the apparatus for sufficient ventillation.
21. WARNING - To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose the apparatus to rain or
22. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquids, such
as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
23. Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand or table. The product may fall, causing serious
damage to the product.
24. Slots and openings in the cabinet and the back are provided for ventilation: to ensure reliable
operation of the product, these openings must not be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa,
rug or other similar surface. This product should never be placed near or over a heat register. This
product should not be placed in a built-in installation unless proper ventilation is provided.
25. This product should be operated from the type of power source indicated on the marking label. If you
are not sure of the type of power available, consult your dealer or local power company.
This is a safety feature. If you are unable to insert the plug into the outlet, contact your electrician to
replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the purpose of the grounding-type plug.
26. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this product where persons will walk
on the cord.
27. If an extension cord is used with this product, make sure that the total of the ampere ratings on the
products plugged into the extension cord do not exceed the extension cord ampere rating. Also,
make sure that the total of all products plugged into the wall outlet does not exceed 10 amperes.
28. Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots as they may touch dangerous
voltage points or short out parts that could result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
29. Never spill any kind of liquid on the product.
30. Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or removing covers may expose you to
dangerous voltage points or other risks. Refer all servicing to service personnel.
31. Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the
When the power cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
If liquid has been spilled into the product.
If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
If the Product does not operate normally when the operating instructions are followed.
(Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions since improper
adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often require extensive work by a
qualified technician to restore normal operation.)
If the product has been dropped or the cabinet has been damaged.
If the product exhibits a distinct change in performance, indicating a need for service.
NEVER REMOVE THE BACK COVER
Removal of the back cover should be carried out only by qualified personnel.
DO NOT USE IN HOSTILE ENVIRONMENTS
To prevent shock or fire hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture. This unit is designed to be used
in the office or home. Do not subject the unit to vibrations, dust of corrosive gases.
KEEP IN A WELL VENTILATED PLACE
Ventilation holes are provided on the cabinet to prevent the temperature from rising.
Do not cover the unit or place anything on the top of unit.
Avoid placing the unit in direct sunshine or near a heating appliance.
1. Aux In
2. USB port
3. Power- / Mode-LEDs
4. Source button
6. Skip backward
7. Skip forward
2.1CH MULTIMEDIA TOWER
MADE IN CHINA
1. FM Ant
2.Aux in R.
3.Aux in L
4. DC in
Turn on the unit, or switch to Standby
Mute or restore volume.
Select the AUDIO source.
Select the FM source.
Select the USB source.
Select the BT source.
Start or pause play.
Skip to the previous/next track.
Tune to a radio station.
Carefully take the tower body and base out of the packaging.
x take the screws and washers out
x Attach the base to the body aligning the three holes in the base with the three holes in the tower
x Screw the base into the body
x Stand the tower upright on the floor. The appliance is now ready for use
x Press the POWER button to turn on or tum off the unit.
x Press the SOURCE button repeatedly to select the playback source. The LED indicator will light blue
according to BT mode
x Press the Buttons to adjust volume level.
Button control to choose the tracks.
x lf the unit is not used for a long period of time, pull out the plug to turn off the unit completely.
x Press the source button to select FM mode. The unit FM indicator turn green.
x Pressing the skip buttons will make the unit search for the next station in the direction you have chosen.
It will stop and play automatically.
the POWER button to turn on or tum off the unit.
In (requires an 3.5mm audio cable )
x Connect your auxiliary device (e.g. smart phone/ MP3 player) to the 3.5mm AUX jack
x Press POWER button to turn on the unit. Press the SOURCE button repeatedly unit the AUX indicator turn
your auxiliary source.
x Adjust the volume to desired level.
x To stop playback, disconnect your auxiliary source from the AUX jack.
You can connect a USB flash device (not included) to the USB port t on the unit to play MP3 files.
the POWER button to turn on the unit.
x Press SOURCE into the USB mode. the USB indicator will turns green.
x USB device can auto play
to select track.
y Supported format: MP3 (32kbps-320kbps)
y The total number of MP3 files on the Memory Device should not exceed 999.
y If you can’t easily insert the memory card, you may have inserted it incorrectly. Try to turn over the card
and then insert again.
y For playing files on USB flash drive, you should plug in the USB flash drive when the unit is in standby
mode. Turn ON the unit and use SOURCE button to select USB mode.
x Turn off the BT functionality of other devices that are already paired with your unit.
x Press the POWER button to turn on the unit.
x Press SOURCE button to select BT mode. The LED indicator turns blue.
x Turn on BT functionality on your BT device. Typically, BT controls are found on the device's tools or
settings menu (see your user manual).
x Tum on BT connectivity and make your device 'discoverable".
x Clean out the paring list on your BT device.
x Choose 'add a new BT device' or 'setup BT device' on your device. It will start to search. Once
"POAAIR06" shows on your device, select it. If your device prompts you for a pass code, please enter
0000. If the pairing attempt fails or times out, please start pairing procedure again (see steps 2-6).
x After your device and the tower have connected each other, a sound can be heard.
Make sure the BT connection between the unit and the device is active.
x Press button to pause playbac k, press again to resume playback.
x Press button to skip forward to next track and to skip backward to previous track.
Electric and electronic equipment and included batteries contains materials, componentsans substances that
can be hazardous to your health and the enviroment, if the waste material (discarded electric and electronic
equipment and batteries) is not handled correctly.
Electric and electronic equipment and batteries is marked with the crossed ou trash can symbol,
seen here. This symbol signifies that electric and electronic equipment and batteries should not be disposed
of with other household waste, but should be disposed of separately.
As the end user it is important that you submit your used batteries to the appropriate and designated facility.
In this manner you make sure that the batteries are recycled in accordance with legislature and will not harm
All cities have established collection points, where electric and electronic equipment and batteries can either
be submitted free of charge at recycling stations and other collection sites, or be collected from the
households. Additional information is available at the technical department of your city.
This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs.Operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference,
including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Cet appareil est conforme aux CNR exemptes de licence d'Industrie Canada . Son fonctionnement est
soumis aux deux conditions suivantes :
( 1 ) Ce dispositif ne peut causer d'interférences ; et
( 2 ) Ce dispositif doit accepter toute interférence , y compris les interférences qui peuvent causer un mauvais
fonctionnement de l'appareil.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void your
authority to operate the equipment.