Related Product Video
Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Next/ Volume +
USB Jack Input
Getting started with
Mobile Bluetooth headset
To USB Power
Note: When not in use,
turn power off to conserve the battery.
Charging the HPBT100
Rechargeable Li-poly battery
HPBT100 is powered by a rechargeble battery inside the headset. When the blue power light dims, or if you satrt to
notice sound distortion at higher volume, it’s time to recharge the battery. Connect the mini USB plug to the speaker
and larger USB plug to a powered USB port, such as that a computer, or the optional AC adapter. The light on the speaker
will turn red whilst charging and blue when fully charged.
1. You can continue to listen to the headset whilst it is charging.
2. If the battery level is too low, the Bluetooth connection may not operate correctly.
1. Place the unit on a level surface away from sources of direct or excessive heat.
2. Clean your unit with a soft cloth moistened only with mild soap and water.
3. Stronger cleaning agents, such as benzene, thinner or similar materials can damage the surface of the unit.
Rechargeable Li-poly battery
This device uses an internal rechargeable Li-poly battery that should last the lifetime of the device. if you suspect your battery
may be dead, try charging it several times. If the battery does not recharge, please contact us for repair information.
Please do NOT attempt to change the battery yourself. If the battery has died and you do not want us to replace your battery,
you should follow the disposal instructions below.
WARNING/DISPOSAL OF UNIT
* Never dispose of used batteries/electronics with ordinary solid wastes, since they contain toxic substances.
* Always dispose of used batteries/electronics in accordance with the prevailing community regulations that apply to the
disposal of batteries/electronics, If there are no local regulations concerning battery/electronics disposal, please dispose
of the device in a waste bin for electronic devices.
* Many electronics retailers now recycle batteries and other electronic components at no charge.
Check to see which ones in your area do so.
Caution: The battery used in this device may present a risk of fire, explosion or
chemical burn if mistreated
* Unit shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire, or the like,
* Do not use or charge the battery if it apperars to be leaking, discolored, deformed, or in anyway abonormal.
* Do not leave your battery discharged or unused for extended periods of time. When batteries are misused, the may
explode or leak, causing burns and personal injury . If your battery leaks, use normal precaution and discard the
Using the HPBT100
Thank you for purchasing the
HPBT100 headset . This unit is designed to provide years of trouble-free audio performance.
Please read these instructions carefully for proper operation and save for future refernce.
Connecting with Bluetooth
To play audio from a Bluetooth device, you need to pair the device with the headset . You can pair up to eight devices.
1. On your Bluetooth device, switch on Bluetooth and scan for devices in its Bluetooth menu.
2. Turn on the headset. When powering up for the first time, the headset is discoverable for 2 minutes and is ready for pairing.
The status indicator flashes blue.
3. When “
2Boom ” appears on the device list of your Bluetooth device, select it to initiate pairing. (If a pass code is requested,
enter 0000). The Bluetooth status light turns solid blue after pairing is established. The speaker is ready to play music.
Note: If pairing fails, switch the headset off and then back on so that the Bluetooth status light
flashes blue again. Repeat step 3.
Connect micro SD card
1. Connect the or micro SD card to the headset.
2. Slide the power switch of the headset to the ON position. The blue power light will illuminate.
3. Hold the “_” to decrease the volume, press”_” to go previous song.
4. Hold the “+” to increase the volume, press”+” to go next song.
5. When you are finished listening,turn the
HPBT100 OFF to conserve the battery.
Connect an audio device via its Line-in socket
1. Connect the stereo 3.5mm audio cable to the headphone jacker
line - out of any audio device, then connect the 3.5mm stereo plug on the other end to the connector
on the HPBT100 headset.
2. Slide the power switch of the headset to the ON position .
3. Press play on your audio device and adjust its volume to listen to audio.
4. Hold the “-” to decrease the volume, hold the “+” to increase the volume
5. When you are fished listening, turn the
HPBT100 headset OFF to conserve the battery.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital
device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to
provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this
equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
—Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
—Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
—Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
—Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user's authority to operate this equipment.