Related Product Video
Full Text Searchable PDF User Manual
Bluetooth Notebook Mouse
Step1. Inserting Batteries
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Insert 2 AAA batteries.
3. Place back the battery cover. If the mouse have the
power switch, please make sure the power switch is
A. Wireless connection on Widcomm
1. Double click the Icon again, “My Bluetooth Place”
Step2. Wireless Connection
Before you install the Bluetooth Mouse, please make
sure that you computer support Bluetooth function.
You must install bluetooth software like Wincomm, IVT
BlueSolei or the Microsoft built-in software.
Press the connect button at the bottom of mouse
about 1 second or more, then the mouse is ready for
wireless connection. Please note that the connect but-
ton is only useful during the matching procedure.
2. Click “Bluetooth Setup – Bluetooth Setup Guide”.
3. In the Setup Guide window, click next button, wait
until the system found the mouse, select “Mouse”,
click “Next” and wait for connection.
4. Click “Click here”, now you can use your mouse.
3. Select “No Password”, click “Next”, the system will in-
stall the new facility automatically.
B. Wireless connection on Microsoft built-in software
1. Make sure that the Bluetooth Function has been
activated. Double click the Bluetooth Icon on the
Task Bar or in the Control Panel, open the “Bluetooth
Management” window, click “Add Bluetooth Device”,
tick off “facility is ready for searching”, click “Next”.
2. Wait till the mouse is found, select mouse, click
Setting CPI mouse resolution
C. Match on IVT software
1. Make sure that the Bluetooth Function has been ac-
tivated. Double click the Bluetooth Icon, open the
Management window, select “Search for Bluetooth
facilities” or click the Round Ball in the middle of the
2. Click the Bluetooth Mouse founded, click the right
button for “Refresh Service”.
3. Select the Bluetooth Mouse again, click the right
button for “Connect-Bluetooth Input Service”, the
system will auto install the HID facility. After that
your bluetooth mouse is ready to use.
Pressing the CPI button you can toggle the CPI be-
tween 500 CPI and 1000 CPI.
1. Before you install your Bluetooth Mouse, please
make sure you have done the Bluetooth Dongle
installation procedure, and the Bluetooth facility is
2. Please kindly check the batteries. If they are short of
power, replace them with new ones.